Donate to CASA
Please choose an Option to donate to CASA
The terms and conditions for monthly donations can be seen here.
Terms of Payment
Thank you for joining Chilean Australian Association regular donation program. Your ongoing support will contribute towards our mission within the wider multicultural Australian society.
Donation Debit Services Agreement
I/we authorise Chilean Australian Association (CASA) ABN 46904012801 to arrange for donations to be debited on a monthly basis from my/our bank account or credit card at my/our financial institution.
I/we must make every effort to endure I/we are able to pay CASA when donations are due under this arrangement between us. This authority is to remain valid until cancelled by either myself/us or CASA.
TERMS & CONDITIONS
CASA’s commitment to you
- Keep your information confidential, except where permitted by law or for the purposes of this agreement (including to arrange or conduct direct debits or recurring payments with your financial institution) or to address a related query, dispute or claim
- Make reasonable efforts to confirm with you the details of the donation debit arrangement prior to the first debit and advise you of the commencement date of the first donation debit
- Debit your nominated financial institution account or credit card on your nominated date (or the next business day), of each month, unless otherwise specified by you (e.g. weekly, quarterly, or yearly debit frequency)
- We may reattempt an unsuccessful donation debit within 15 days of the original debit date
- Give you at least 14 days’ notice before we change the terms of this agreement.
- Act in accordance with the legal processes governed by the associated credit card scheme
Your commitment to CASA
It is your responsibility to:
- Make sure your nominated bank financial institution can accept direct debit or recurring payments. These services may not always be available so ask your financial institution to be sure.
- Ensure there are sufficient clear funds available for your nominated account or credit card to meet each donation on the due debit date as you may incur a fee by your financial institution
- Check your account statement to verify the donations debited from your account are correct
- Advise us at least 10 working days prior to the donation debit date if the nominated account or credit card is transferred or closed, the account or credit card details change, or if you would like to defer, cancel or alter the direct debit arrangement. You can do so by emailing us on email@example.com
- Ensure all communication addressed to us includes your name/s, address and Supporter ID (if known).
All complaints, grievances and disputes will be treated seriously and in a timely manner, and all parties are required to participate in this process in good faith.
If you believe an error has been made in relation to your donation, please contact CASA team on firstname.lastname@example.org as soon as possible so that we can attempt to resolve your query.
Privacy and confidentiality
Any information you provide will be kept securely and in compliance with Privacy legislation. For more information, please visit our website to view our “Privacy Statement”
*All monthly contributions are NOT tax deductible.